With new funds and staff in place, we aim to increase our capacity to address those challenges and to meet the demand for our services.
In view of the share number of women who needs support, upskilling and ESOL courses, there is necessity for women development worker to empower women and give them the opportunity to become independent from relying on organisation like ours, through:
- Increasing our capacity to meet the unprecedented demand for our services, by engaging and training more staff and volunteers
- Improving the scope of, and accessibility to, our services
- Engaging with other community organisations to share resources and build collaborative projects
- Create more support services for women, particularly around self-development and dealing with domestic abuse
- Create more support and engagement services for young people
- Secure sustainable funding to enable us to meet the needs of the community into the future